The Best Money Makers on the Web
Lets face it. Money Motivates blogging and every blogger has the right to monetize his/her blog some day or the other. Before you decide to monetize your blog you should know the best moneyand the companies that has helped others to earn money. While there are a lot of advertising options on the web and there are a lot of other ways to earn money i have limited this article to only 11 popular services that allow you to earn from your blog.
1. Google – It is the most commonly known advertise program available. It is a contextual advertising program for which publishers simply have to add a piece of code to their sites that helps Google analyze what your page is about so they can serve Ads on that topic. Then you can earn when people click on those ads. You can also put up Google search on your site so that when somebody search any topic in your site they get their result along with AdSense ads. This is the most Popular advertising option for Bloggers and Webmasters.
2. Chitika Ads – Chitika is a cost per click advertising program that can work really well if you have a website any product. Chitika advertisements are product oriented and the ads will get exposure if you have something to sell.
3. Infolinks – Infolinks are in-text advertising program where based on the content and of the page, links are put of on some word or phrase to the advertisement related to that word.These advertisements may look intrusive to the visitor but if used on a limited number ,can work well.
4. Kontera – Kontera is also in-text advertising program similar to infolinks and can your earnings easily if you get large amount of pageviews everyday.
5. Tribal Fusion – Tribal fusion can also be a good money earner if you have good amount of page views. This is because Tribal Fusion’s payment is calculated on the basis of ad impressions (CPM). So the higher your web site traffic is the more money you will earn.
6. ReviewMe – /me allows you to earn money reviewing and promoting products.
7. BlogAds – BlogAds lets you to set the price and helps you find advertisers with America’s social media elite for your blog easily.To perform better with BlogAds, you need to place it at a more prominent position on your blog.Also you will need a
8. Yahoo Publisher Network – This is just like Google AdSense. They help you put relevant ads to your website based on your content. They are also based on cost per click like AdSense. They are not yet available in all the countries round the globe.
9. Pay per Post – Get for blogging. Write about web sites, products, services, and companies and earn cash for providing your opinion and valuable feedback to advertisers. As simple as that.
10. Vibrant Media – Vibrant Media is also an in-text advertising program with user driven advertising experience. To qualify for vibrant media advertising, your website must receive a minimum of 500,000 page views per month.
11. Text Link Ads – Text Link Ads is the premier targeted traffic and link popularity ad firm based in York. They usually place static html links on high , high traffic web properties.
I hope you will find the above money makers very useful and they will help you to earn good amount of money.I must add here something which many of you may be aware of that these money makers will only be useful to you when you have quite good amount of traffic to your blog. So, I would always suggest you to publish quality posts and grow your readers, then you can easily try out the above listed advertising programs and earn handsome amount of money.
Hope you found it useful. Which network you use to make money? Share with us! Happy Blogging!!