Letter from Banta Singh to Mr. Bill Gates
Here is a funny letter written by Banta singh to Mr. Bill Gates.
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice:
- There is a button ‘start’ but there is no ‘stop’ button. We request you to check this.
- One doubt is whether any “re-scooter” is available in system? I find only “re-cycle”, but I own a scooter at my home.
- There is ‘Find’ button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this ‘find’ button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
- My child learnt ‘Microsoft word’ now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft sentence’, so when you will provide that?
- I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows ‘My Computer’: when you will provide the remaining items?
- It is surprising that windows says ‘MY Pictures’ but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.
- There is ‘MICROSOFT OFFICE’ what about ‘MICROSOFT HOME’ since I use the PC at home only.
- You provided ‘My Recent Documents’. When you will provide ‘My Past Documents’?
- You provide ‘My Network Places’. For God sake please do not provide ‘My Secret Places’. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
Last one to Mr. Bill Gates:
Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are selling WINDOWS?